Give Get Win Christmas Giveaway for Facebook, 2013 - Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to the Give Get Win Christmas Giveaway for Facebook, 2013 (the "Competition") run by LITTLE DISH (Healthy Kids Ltd, whose registered office is at Astley House, 33 Notting Hill Gate, London, W11 3JQ). Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms by participating in the Competition and will be bound by them.
- All elements of the Competition are open to UK residents aged over 13 years only. If you are donating using a payment card which is not your own, you must have permission from the cardholder to do so. Entries from outside of the UK will be disqualified. Sorry to entrants whom happen to live in sunny Australia, LITTLE DISH is jealous.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must follow the instructions on the Facebook app and answer a question. Entrants must pay a minimum of a £2 donation to LITTLE DISH's chosen charity and will be redirected to the JustGiving website (www.justgiving.com) to donate. All donations and activity on the JustGiving website will be subject to JustGiving's terms and conditions.
- LITTLE DISH's chosen charity is Kids Company Ltd, which is a UK Registered Charity (Registered Charity No. 1068298) based in Kids Company, 1 Kenbury Street, London, SE5 9BS. This charity strives to provide practical, emotional and educational support to vulnerable inner-city children. Their services reach 36,000 and intensively support 18,000 children across London, including the most deprived and at risk whose parents are unable to care for them due to their own practical and emotional challenges. We are working with them this Christmas to raise an estimated £5,000 for their work. Keep following us on Facebook to see how we're doing in terms of hitting our target.
- Each £2 minimum donation gives the entrant two entries into the prize draw if the entrant correctly answers the Competition question. Entrants may donate as many times as they like and any additional entries of up to £1 each will give the entrant additional entries into the prize draw.
- Each £1 entry will give the entrant a £1 discount vouchers redeemable against LITTLE DISH products (subject to voucher terms and conditions). These vouchers will be delivered electronically through the Kukutoo e-coupon system. For those entrants playing on a mobile or tablet, a link to their coupon(s) will be emailed to them to print at their convenience.
- If a winner contacted does not respond within 4 days, the winner may forfeit all rights to the prize and an additional winner may be drawn, at LITTLE DISH's sole discretion.
- The Competition will be open from 3rd December 2013 and will end at 14.00 GMT on 20th December 2013. If entrants enter after the closing date, the donation may still be made, but their entry will not be entered into the Competition.
- For three consecutive Fridays from 6th December until 20th December at 14.00 GMT the winners for each prize will be selected at random from the total list of entrants incurred by the week ending with the relevant Friday. Unsuccessful entrants will roll over into the following week’s draw.
- LITTLE DISH will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegal or other damaged entries and does not accept responsibility for any errors on the part of JustGiving or any other third party associated with this Competition.
- LITTLE DISH reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which do not comply with these Terms or the spirit thereof or any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered, or tried to interfere, with the fair running of the Competition.
- Details of prizes available per week are listed below at the end of these Terms.
- LITTLE DISH reserves the right to amend these Terms and substitute any prize for another prize of equal value should any prize become unavailable for any reason (or any part of a prize to the extent divisible). Any changes to these Terms and to any prizes will be posted online on the LITTLE DISH website (www.littledish.co.uk). Entrants' continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of these Terms as modified by the posted changes.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, may not be exchanged for any cash or other alternative, are not transferable, divisible, permitted to be sold or resold and are not for use in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes cannot be replaced or refunded in the event of loss, theft or missed opportunity.
- LITTLE DISH reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate, extend or suspend the Competition at any time where this is necessary or desirable due to any reason.
- LITTLE DISH does not itself supply any of the prizes and all entrants acknowledge and agrees that the prizes are supplied by third party suppliers which may have their own terms, conditions or restrictions and all prize winners agree to be bound by these. LITTLE DISH expressly excludes any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose for the goods or services forming part of the prizes.
- A total number of 54 prizes are available for give-away throughout the Competition, as detailed below.
- Winners will be notified by email (to the email address given by the entrant on entering the Competition) and announced on Facebook (displaying entrant name and county only). LITTLE DISH reserves the right to verify the identity and age of a winner and all relevant related parties prior to awarding a prize.
- All prizes are aimed for delivery by Christmas 2013 unless otherwise agreed with the winner, although LITTLE DISH will not be liable for any failure on the part of third party suppliers to deliver prizes in time for Christmas.
- As entrants are receiving entry into LITTLE DISH's Competition, entrants are not eligible to claim GiftAid on their donations. LITTLE DISH kindly asks all entrants to not tick this box when making donations through the JustGiving page.
Privacy and Publicity
- By entering their email address, entrants are not granting LITTLE DISH permission to add them to LITTLE DISH's mailing list. However, if entrants want to be added to LITTLE DISH's mailing list then they can check the opt-in box provided.
- By entering this Competition and entering their email address, entrants are not granting LITTLE DISH permission to give their details to Kids Company Ltd. However, if entrants want to be added to Kids Company Ltd's mailing list then they can check the opt-in box provided.
- By entering this Competition and entering their email address, entrants are not granting LITTLE DISH permission to give their details to third party prize partners. However, if entrants want to be added to third party mailing lists then they can check the opt-in box provided.
- By entering into this Competition, the winners consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion on the website at any time and the use by LITTLE DISH of the name of the winner in any future promotional publicity material.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, LITTLE DISH excludes all liability for any costs, expenses, loss or damage whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) out of or in connection with the entrant's participation in Competition , entry into these Terms or receipt or use or misuse of any prize including the prize.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and entrants agree to not hold Facebook liable for any aspects of the Competition.
- The decisions of LITTLE DISH with regard to all elements of the Competition are final and legally binding on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants or any other person.
- The Competition and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and all entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The Competition promoter is Healthy Kids Ltd T/A LITTLE DISH, whose registered office is at Astley House, 33 Notting Hill Gate, London, W11 3JQ and the charity is Kids Company Ltd, which is a UK Registered Charity (Registered Charity No. 1068298) based in Kids Company, 1 Kenbury Street, London, SE5 9BS.
List of prizes and prize draw calendar
All prizes are subject to availability, exact prize dates are subject to change at LITTLE DISH's discretion. Link to full details of each prize and partner can be found here: https://www.littledish.co.uk/about-us/give-get-win-christmas-prize-gallery/
Micro scooters. 2 prize winners. Each winner will receive a 3in1 mini micro scooter. The choice of colour and model of mini micro scooter is subject to availability.
Trunki. 2 prize winners. Each prize winner will receive one Moshi Monster case (1 winner will receive a poppet case, the other a katsuma. These will be chosen at random).
Higgidy. 1 prize winner. The winner will receive a hamper containing a signed copy of their book, an apron, a hessian bag, 2 x lunchbags and £20 of pie vouchers.
Tootsa MacGinty. 2 prize winners. Each winner will receive a limited edition quirky Christmas jumper plus a choice of trousers (choosing from a lined chino or corduroy, or a pair of coloured jeans with appliqued details). Each winner will be required to inform LITTLE DISH of their child’s age and gender to be sent the appropriate prize. Exact prizes are subject to availability.
Colourful Dove. 4 prize winners. Each winner will receive one set of bone china tableware for kids. The animal / colour set will be selected at random.
GLTC. 2 prize winners. Each winner will receive a pack of "ho ho ho" bunting. The choice of colour and design of the bunting is subject to availability.
Andy's Dad. 1 prize winner. A hand crafted wooden toy truck made by our Andy's Dad.
The Cracker Boutique. 2 prize winners. Two winners can each choose their own bespoke personalised crackers up to the value of £40. Cracker designs and gifts to be chosen from the range at www.thecrackerboutique.co.uk. All designs and gifts subject to availability. Each prize is up to the value of £40 excluding delivery. Crackers will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class post to one UK address. No cash alternative prize is on offer. Crackers must be ordered before 10th December 2013.
Leapfrog. 1 prize winner. The winner will receive a LeapPad Ultra.
Tommeetippee. 8 prize winners. Each winner will receive a prize bundle from Tommeetippee, including several items (though not all) from the following (brackets indicate how many of each item are available to be won): an explora active sipper (3); an explora active sporty (3); an explora feeding & drinking kit for girls (8); an explora magic mat (6); an explora aeroplane spoon (5); an explora first grown up cutlery set (6). Prizes will be allocated randomly, subject to availability.
Arthur Price. 10 prize winners. Each prize winner will receive 1 set of Gruffalo cutlery, such cutlery design being subject to availability.
Spinning Hat. 6 prize winners. Three prize winners will each receive a set of fridge magnets. Three prize winners will receive one set of condiment crayons. Prizes will be randomly allocated and design will be subject to availability.
GLTC. 2 prize winners. Each winner will receive a pack of "ho ho ho" bunting. The choice of colour and design of the bunting is subject to availability.
Casabu. 1 prize winner. The prize winner will receive a £100 voucher to use on Casabu’s website. The code for this voucher will be delivered via email upon winning. Casabu is a UK-based business that runs daily sales of stylish clothing, toys, nursery equipment, maternity gear, treats for mums. http://www.casabu.com/
Rocket Gardens. 2 prize winners. Each winner will receive a children's 'grow your own' Spring or Autumn garden set.
Samsung PS43F4500 - 43 Inch Widescreen HD Ready Plasma TV with Freeview. The Samsung F4500 is designed to provide superb picture quality. It also comes with built in Freeview offering over 50 channels, and ConnectShare allowing easy connection for USB memory sticks or hard disk drives. The prize will be sent by courier to the winner, upon arrangement and agreement with the winner on date and address for delivery.
Toucan Box. 1 prize winners. The winner will receive a gift card voucher for 1 year’s subscription to Toucan Box. The winner will be able to redeem his/her subscription online at any time (no expiration date). Toucan Box is a monthly subscription for children aged 3-8, providing them with the opportunity to create and play in fun, educational and stimulating ways. Only available for UK based entrants. To redeem the gift voucher, the winner should go to: www.toucanbox.com/redeem
GLTC. 2 prize winners. Two prize winners will each receive a wooden toy food mixer set.
Bloom & Wild. 1 prize winner. The winner will receive a 3 month Bloom & Wild mini-subscription. To make sure that our flowers always arrive in perfect condition, there are a handful of areas in the UK that we cannot deliver to. Entrants are allowed from these areas, however the prize subscription of flowers cannot be delivered to the following areas: Argyll: PA20,23,27,32-35,38,41 and above; Ayrshire: KA27-28; Channel Islands: all JE,GY; Inverness-Shire: PH36,40,42-44; Isles of Scilly: TR21-25; Northern Ireland: all BT; Orkney: KW15-17; Outer Hebrides: all HS; Shetland: all ZE. We do not deliver to PO boxes and BFPO addresses. If the winner lives in one of these areas we cannot deliver to, they will be asked to gift their prize to a friend in an accessible location instead. There is one prize of a 3 month, monthly subscription (3 bouquets in total). The prize is not redeemable for cash and must be claimed in full (all 3 bouquets) by 31st March 2014. Bloom and Wild's full terms and conditions are available at www.bloomandwild.com
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. 2 prize winners. Each winner will receive 1 set of family tickets (4 per set) for next season (March - November 2014). Tickets act as adult or child entry. Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a person aged 18 or over. Tickets are not valid for the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel. Entrance for children under three years of age is free. Car parking charges apply. Guests are advised that not all attractions and shows may be operational on the day of their visit. Height, age and weight restrictions apply on some rides. Some rides will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over. LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will be closed on selected weekdays in March, April, May, September, October and November. Tickets are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Winners should visit www.legoland.co.uk in advance to confirm dates.
Sharky & George. 1 prize winner. The prize winner will receive a children’s party from Sharky and George. A Classic Sharky and George children’s party for up to 30 children on a weekday within the M25. Date, time and duration of the party to be agreed with LITTLE DISH and subject to availability. Two of the highly energetic and enthusiastic team will organise really active running around party games with music, rocket balloons, touchable bubbles and of course an epic round of Sharks and Lifeguards!